DALMIAMAGIC PREMIUM SKIM COAT - 40KGS
DalmiaMagic is a proprietary cementitious surface finish solution. The unique polymer modification makes it suitable for thicker applications and for all surfaces - even, uneven, interiors, exteriors, concrete ceilings, plastered surfaces and brick of AAC uneven surfaces. Versatile, strong and durable, it is created for extensive use that can make uneven and existing surfaces appear new and luminous.
DalmaiMagic Premium Skim Coat is Available in 2 Natural Shades
The versatility of the product allows the usage of DalmiaMagic even up to 10mm thickness if needed, by applying it in multiple layers of 2mm thickness each.
DalmiaMagic Advantages: External and Internal Application | More Coverage | Extra Smooth Finish | Zero Chalking | Greater Strength | Higher Durabiliy
How Does DalmiaMagic Premium Skim Coat Give You The Edge?
- Emulates light-pink granite or sandstone in colour.
- Suitable for all surfaces including concrete ceilings, plastered surface, brick or AAC uneven surface etc.
- Contains anti-fungal chemicals to resist growth of algae and fungus.
- Reduces usage of paint on surface.
- Provides high and unique coverage.
- Value for money.
Guidelines For Mixing And Applying DalmiaMagic Premium Skim Coat
- Always apply DalmiaMagic over properly wet substrate.
- For 1kg of DalmiaMagic, 400-450 ml of water is required.
- Use mechanical mixer for better consistency and results.
- Water should be added incrementally. Take 200 ml water and add 1kg of DalmiaMagic, mix it and then add the balance quantity of water. Keep mixing it till a consistent paster is achieved.
- Before application of DalmiaMagic, the substrate must be thoroughly cured.
Disclaimer: In external applications, if paint is not applied on DalmiaMagic used for surface finish, then a roller applied water based acrylic clear coat is recommended for best surface protection.