CHETTINAD CEMENT - COMPOSITE
Chettinad Cement - COMPOSITE
Chettinad Cement, the largest cement producer in Tamilnadu has developed a new product - Composite cement in our laboratory as per BIS guidelies. The introduction of Chettinad Cement - Composite in the market re-affirms our commitment to society for sustainable constructions. CCCPL is the pioneer in Tamilnadu cement industry to manufacture Composite Cement. For Composite Cement, BIS permits simultaneous use of Fly-ash and Granulated Slag as mineral additive.
Our Ariyalur plant becomes the first cement plant in Tamilnadu to develop composite cement after rigorous research and innovation.
Why Composite Cement introduced by Chettinad Cement?
It is driven by our commitment to conservation of natural resources to provide an exclusive green product for sustainable construction and meeting customer expectations through superior performance cement.
Unique advantages of using Chettinad Cement Composite
Chettinad Cement - Composite contains both, the features of PPC and PSC cement. It offers the following unique advantages.
- Improved concrete workability with better slump retention.
- Repeated silica reaction to form Calcium Silica Hydrate Gel that improves strength & density of concrete.
- Higher long term strength.
- Higher durability.
- Lower heat of hydration and shrinkage that prevents surface cracks.
- Corrosion resistant properties that protects embedded steel reinforcement.
- High chemical resistance (sea water, chrolide & sulphate attacks).
- Enhanced consistency & homogeneity.
- Superior smooth finish.
Applications of Chettinad Cement Composite
Chetttinad Cement - Composite is suitable for most of the applications where normal cement is used and is ideal for all construction work like:
- All types of residential, commercial & industrial constructions.
- Coastal & marine construction.
- Concrete roads, bridges, flyovers, culverts & hydraulic structures.
- Dams & mass concrete works.
- Pre-cast concrete works.
- Retaining walls & drainage works.
- Effluent, sewage & water treatment plants.
- Plastering brick work and flooring work.